
The next morning we got up and did our doctrine.
The guys worked on setting the posts.
It was one of the hottest days, I’ve ever experienced in Canada.
We ran drinks out to the guys all day.
They were pretty miserable after they got them all set - sore and tired. In between time we kayaked and swam.
Lindsey and Hannah jetskiied, kayaked, swam, and ran along the shoreline.
They found a big fish over by Durbin’s dock and took a picture of it.
Lindsey, Mom, and I swam over halfway to Paradise Island and back.
Ron looked at my ear and said I have an infection on the outer ear.
He’s going to see if Jeff can bring me some antibiotic drops when he comes on Saturday.
We fixed burgers, baked potatoes, corn, and green beans for dinner.
After dinner, Dad, Scott, and Paul went Musky fishing.
Alan and Bridget worked on the Pontoon boat.
Mom and I took the garbage to Deer Trail and then played cards in my camper (after I took my bath and cleaned up the dock).
Hannah and Lindsey went with Julie, Jason, Lennox, and Elliott to the dump to see the bears.
They saw five bears and stopped for ice cream on the way back.
It was hot in the camper most of the night but then it rained early the next morning so that cooled it down some.Pictures of the day: https://picasaweb.google.com/ajohnsto693/August1_2011?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCMuYs8rozqLPvAE&feat=directlink
No comments:
Post a Comment