Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

It was a cold, rainy day so we all hung out in the cabin most of the morning. After our Bible study, Scott, Hannah, Lindsey, and I decided we would go into Vermillion Bay. I told them that we had to take a bath first. No one was very excited about going down in the lake on this cold day but they wanted to go to town so they conceded. When we got down there there were eagles out by McCarty's point so I got the camera and took some cool pictures. After a while we took our baths and then headed to town. We went to the gift shop - Moose Creek and then Buster's for lunch. After lunch, we went to Bobby's and the Coop, ending our trip at the fort for ice cream. It was a fun afternoon and by the time we got back the weather was a lot better. The sun was even out.

No comments: