Picture link: https://picasaweb.google.com/ajohnsto693/August13_2011?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCK2MouaurN_VBA&feat=directlink
Monday, August 15, 2011
Saturday, August 13, 2011
This morning Scott, Alan, Hannah, and I went fishing. We tried to find a hole off of Connaught Point. We didn't have much luck but it was a beautiful day and fun to be on the lake. I hadn't been able to go past Canoe Island yet so I enjoyed seeing all of the familiar places. We stopped at Connaught Point's beach and went around to Boat Island where Hannah went up and checked the Geoc
ache. She was pretty brave especially since they have been baiting
Boat Island for bear season next week. We fished a little more. Scott caught a perch just west of Canoe Island but that was it for the day. We stalked a loon for a little while so I could get some cool pictures. When we got back we cleaned the cabin and camper. Alan, Scott, Hannah, and Lindsey cleaned and put away the two boats. Bridget fixed bacon cheeseburgers for dinner. They really hit the spot. Around 8pm, Hannah and Lindsey worked on burning up the gas in the jet ski while Scott and I kayaked around Paradise Island. We saw about twenty canvasbacks all huddled together on one rock. We got to se
e Michael but not Martha. We thought we would get to see her before we left but it didn't work out. Don Hartman came and got us to tell us there was a big snapping turtle down by his dock so we all ran down there to see it. He had to shine the spotlight on it.
Picture link: https://picasaweb.google.com/ajohnsto693/August13_2011?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCK2MouaurN_VBA&feat=directlink
Picture link: https://picasaweb.google.com/ajohnsto693/August13_2011?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCK2MouaurN_VBA&feat=directlink
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment