Scott and Alan got up early to go fishing this morning. We didn't get to sleep very quickly so it made for a long day. Scott got up at 5am to do his Bible study but I went to back to sleep. I went to the cabin around 10am and everyone was still in bed. We finally had breakfast and did a Bible study around 10:30am. Then we had lunch. After lunch, Bridget started the fajitas for dinner while Hannah, Lindsey, and I went out to shovel gravel into the shed. We did 28 wheelbarrow loads before we headed down to the water. We messed around with the ducks, kayaks, and clay, then decided to take the pontoon boat out. I needed to learn how to drive it but was very apprehensive. Hannah tried to teach me while Bridget gave me a pep talk. We finally got it out and Hannah and I took turns driving. When we got back we started moving gravel

again while Bridget started dinner. The guys came back from their fishing trip at Green Lake a little after five and had not caught one fish the entire day. They were however encouraged by all the work the girls and I had done (39 loads). Alan and Scott started working on it then. Hannah and I stuck around and did a little more work here and there.
After dinner, Scott and I took our baths while Alan, Bridget, Hannah, and Lindsey took a boat ride out by where the guys fished today. We have retired for the evening. It's warm in the camper right now but it is supposed to get down to 59 tonight. We may have to turn the heat on again tonight. We hope to fish on eagle tomorrow. Rumor has it that Michael and Martha will arrive tomorrow.
Pictures from the day:
https://picasaweb.google.com/ajohnsto693/August102011?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCJOHhsvyyPeyDQ&feat=directlink
No comments:
Post a Comment