After doing our Bible study, Dad, Hannah, and I went to Dryden. Grandpa gave us ten minutes at Egli's and fifteen minutes at Walmart. While he was at the lumber yard, Hannah and I walked to IGA to get blueberries. There were no blueberries so Hannah and I bought salt and vinegar chips. Then we got lunch there - it was terrible!! When we got back Mom and Bridget had done three loads of laundry.
Yesterday I kayaked out and around the Sunset Island. It was probably about 5 miles. When I got back Paul did donuts around my kayak and figured out how to spray me. When he got tired of it I laid down to sunbath when I heard a motor coming toward me. It didn't sound like Paul so I sat up and so a boat heading toward me. When they noticed me they swerved out of the way and waved. Paul came back to me and said, "Why did they wave to me?" I told him I didn't know that everyone always waves to everyone in Canada. Then he informed me that they almost hit me and they swerved to miss me. I told him I noticed it. He laughed and started doing donuts around me again.
After much cajoling Hannah and Mom quite a bit, I finally convinced them to come swimming. We literally drug Hannah out passed the rock kicking and screaming. At some point she figured out that it was fun so we did it again. This time she swam on her own. After that we all took a bath and then Hannah and I played in the water with Uncle Scott for awhile. As I was leaving. Paul and his friends pulled each other on the kneeboard behind the jet ski. It looked like fun b/c if they turned to sharp on the jet ski the kneeboarder would fly off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment