h of the island. We headed up the southeastern side of the island because it was completely calm. We could hear the seagulls starting to arrive behind us. We saw the eagle on a dead tree but he flew away as we paddled near him. Then as we headed back I decided to see how close I could get to the loons. I didn’t do too well they started to get nervous and they ducked under the water. Then I glanced over to the seagulls and saw the eagle sitting on the rock, I motioned to Scott just as he was taking off. He flew around the entire island with a fish’s entrails in his talons and finally landed in the nest. Pretty soon he headed back and
sat on the rock for quite awhile. We tried to get in close but he took off once we got within a certain distance of him. We headed in for a nice chilling bath!
PS Check out the cute little groundhog that lives somewhere near our cabin. He stopped midchew to check me out.
No comments:
Post a Comment