Tuesday, July 14, 2009
July 11, 2009
Yesterday was pretty uneventful. It was really windy. There were whitecaps almost all day. It slowed down a little by evening so Dad, Mom and Scott took the pontoon boat out to the muskie hole on paradise and I paddled around the island. It was a hard paddle on the windward side especially since I was sore from working on the beach all afternoon. We racked and chopped and dug up lots of weeds. Mom took many bucketfuls of gross stuff up the hill to dump. Mom caught a baby northern. When we got back in Scott and I took a bath. The water is getting warmer but it was still cold and the air was even colder! Needless to say it was a quick bath. Around 8:30pm we continued our Mexican Train tourney and we were so tired that we were starting to get slap happy. Dad kept trying to play dominoes that didn’t even match. We quit after three and I went to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment