Monday, July 6, 2009

July 4, 2009

July 4, 2009
So today we decided to put the big boat in and Scott and Dad were going to take it down there so Mom and I walked there and sat on the hill waiting for them. We waited and waited and waited and finally decided to go figure out what happened to them when they pulled in. They had Ron with them and they went out to the float boat. After about a half hour they actually got the float boat running. Dad had remembered some special instructions that the guys at the boat shop had told him. We put the big boat in and couldn’t get it deep enough so I went in the water and pushed it out. Scott picked me up at the dock and he and I took the big boat back behind Dad and Ron in the float boat.
Scott and I went out in our kayaks and tried some fishing at Paradise Islands. We didn’t have much luck but it was fun. Scott spent most of the time untangling his line from his new reel and I went into the bay and checked out the dock and then watched the eagle and eaglets as I casted.
That night Scott and Dad went out for a little casting. Scott caught two northern near Paradise and Tivo. We played Mexican train with Ron and Dee at 11 pm we still had 4 games left so we decided to continue the game the next night. Ron was in the lead with 4 games, then Mom with 3 and I had 1.

No comments: