Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day 1

Last night was rough. I think I finally got to sleep sometime around midnight and I was wide awake at 4am. After that I snoozed until almost 6am but I was having really weird dreams. I dreamed that I had an RV and went home and ended up in jail but escaped out a window and when I woke up I was telling you guys how I had to vault into my bed at night. I've taken a shower but my neighbors probably hate me. I'm sure I woke them up. The locks on the doors are really loud, the toilet sounds like the Niagara Falls when you flush it and the shower is one hard shot of water about an inch in diameter.

After my shower I did my Bible study and am currently nuking a frozen steak and cheese chimachanga that I brought. I'll probably have some V-8 Splash with that. I should have brought more food b/c the refrig is pretty good sized and it has a decent freezer on top too. I'm going to have breakfast and then vault back into bed and look over today's itinerary.

Thought for the day: The grace of God will NEVER fail you. "My God shall supply all of your needs according to the riches of His glory!"

No comments: