Saturday, July 17, 2010

Day 10 - Last DAY!!!

Thought for the day: God doesn't require you to be faultless, He requires you to be faithful.

Last night around 9:30pm I had hit a brick wall. My eyes were glazed over and what I was reading wasn't even registering. That's when Sarah called and asked if we wanted to go to Coco Mera. SO I met them downstairs and there were quite a few of us: Sarah, Annie, MaryAnn, Jessica, Matt and Scott. We all got some frozen yogurt and tried to visit but it was very noisy in there. We did not stay long but it was a nice break and now I had some fruit for breakfast! As soon as I got back, Stephanie skyped me to see if I wanted to go to Coco Mera with her and Megan - although it was tempting to go back out and not study, I declined. I went to bed sometime after 11pm. I was up at 6:15am so I took a shower and started to pack. Then I did my Bible study. Currently, I am eating cold leftover steak fajita meat and V8 Splash. It's actually pretty good but it would be better heated. I don't have anything except for this Styrofoam to heat it up in.

Our last lecture is at 8:30am. At 10am I plan to finish packing and check out, then spend the rest of the time going over my notes. Test is from noon until 2pm. After that I am going to run Stephanie and Megan to the airport so they can rent a car to drive to Chicago.

No comments: