Good day. Got into a good group. I didn't really care which topic I was in. I would just do the best that I could on any of them so when she said go everyone rushed to their sign and I stayed and packed my bag. Once I got it packed I headed toward the end of the row where there was a group standing when I reached the group the instructor asked if everyone had a group. I quickly counted the group and there were only 7 in the group and 8 are allowed. The topic was RFID. I had no idea what that was but I just joined with them anyway. I could not have picked a better group! One of the group members worked for ALA and had already researched the topic. She gave us a great overview and lesson on it. We threw up an outline and timeline and assign a section to each member. Sarah and I are doing the examples and definition. We hope to put together a 1 minute movie with it.
Then I went to the help session with the librarian to make sure I was on track w/ my tracking paper. Not only was I on track but I had used 3 out of the 4 sites she recommended so by God's grace I am almost done with the paper. My goal is to finish it tonight or in the morning so that I can move on to my group assignment.
From 6:30pm-8pm, we had our first discussion group. It went really well. I enjoyed discussing the articles and hearing what everyone else pulled from them. We are answering questions which evidentally practice for our final exam. :(
My ankle is the size of a softball so one of my group members was going out to get some yogurt so she said she would pick me up some ice. My plan is to come home for church Tuesday night and turn around and go back. Our first session is not until Wednesday at 1pm so I can sleep in on Wednesday am. Night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment