Part of the lecture today was about a book, Pernkopf Anatomy by Eduard Pernkopf who was a self proclaimed Nazi. He worked at the University of Vienna and fired all of the Jews that worked for him. His book is one of a kind and there has been nothing to match it in the last forty years. This has not been proven but there is strong evidence that it was holocaust victims that were used for the drawings
The prof cut the session short b/c she was really feeling sick so Kyle and I went to Subway and compared notes on the class meeting and our Tracking Papers. After that I went back to the room and called mom to help me edit my paper. Then I went back to the GSLIS building where our group met. I showed them what I had done for the group project and we came up with a game show theme for our presentation. Then we went to Meeting 6 at 4pm where she again let us out about 15 minutes early and changed our Meeting 7 time for tomorrow (which was supposed to be during our break) to 2:30pm.
After that we had another hour to kill and I wanted to review some of the articles we had already discussed so Sarah, Chris, Lori and I ordered a large pizza from Pizza Hut and had them deliver it. Our discussion groups are one of my favorite sessions and will be the most helpful in preparing us for the final so that time went pretty quickly. At 8pm I headed back to my room and proof read my assignment one more time. Then I officially submitted it! I hope it is what they wanted. I have basically been done with it for two days so I really need to submit it so that I wouldn't keep changing it.
Now we don't have class until 2:3opm tomorrow and no one wants to meet for group b/c they all are working on their papers. Kyle and I might do a late breakfast. He's going to let me know in the morning if he finishes his paper. I will probably try to study some articles and start an outline for my next paper and maybe work on group project a little bit. Tonight I go to bed and maybe watch a movie or TV show. Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment