Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day 8 - Check

Thought for the day: Ephesians 02:10,“For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them.”

Two days left!! I just submitted my group response paper and our group presentation went great. We also got good news that we get to use our notes for the final. Tomorrow after our lecture, discussion group, and pre-registration for fall we are going to have to organize our notes and STUDY, STUDY, STUDY!!

Today was very long. We had our first lecture at 8:30am, then we had a discussion group which ended at noon. Kyle and I went to Subway and then came back and studied in Room 109 from 1pm-3:30pm. Then we had another lecture. After that Kyle, Sarah, and I went to iHop for dinner. Lori showed up and ate with us a little later. We then headed for the fourth and final session of the day. The groups all did a great job and it was nice to relax and watch the other groups. After that Stephanie, Megan, Jessica, Annie, Sarah, and I walked to Cocomera and bought some frozen yogurt. Then I came back and uploaded our presentation to the Moodle. Then I had to go help Megan upload the bibliography. I have spent the rest of the time re-writing my reflection paper and editing it. I finally submitted it at 11pm. So we have a full morning and have the whole afternoon and evening to study.
Night!

PS I got my tracking paper back and I got a B on it.

No comments: