Sunday, July 11, 2010

Day 4 - Check

I went to bed around 11pm and got up at 7pm. I took my shower, did my Bible study, and ate a breakfast burrito.

We had tech training at 9:30 and learned to use our I Drives and Sea Monkey. Then I worked on the Camtasia movie for my group project for an hour. At noon we had another meeting with our prof and then met w/ our group.

After that I took my things back to the room, I went to Walgreens and bought an ice pack. Then I went to Panera Bread and bought a strawberry, poppy seed, chicken salad with a French baguette and came back to the room.

I read Moodle entries to help prepare for Saturday's final and worked on my part of the group project. Our group discussion was from 5-6:30pm. Jeff gave us back our "Mills" paper. I was pretty happy I got a B+ on it. Then Monica, Jim, Dana, Beth, Sarah, Rebecca, and I went to Za's. It was a fast, food Italian place. I got fettuccine alfredo and a smoothy. We had a very relaxing time getting to know one another. I got back to the room around 8pm. Now I plan to work on group work, review my paper, ice my ankle, and read the discussion Moodle.

No comments: