I got to sleep about 9:30pm, someone was messing around in the bathroom around 11:40pm so that woke me up. The I slept until 3:44pm in which I went and messed around in the bathroom! :) Then I woke up at 5:30am sure that I was awake for good but the next thing I knew my alarm was going off at 6am. The bed has this plastic cover on it so the sheets won't stay on. It doesn't help that I can't reach the other side b/c it is against the wall and too high. So that is pretty uncomfortable. Otherwise I slept fairly well.
I caught the showers first again today and then did my Bible study. I am getting ready to have my steak and cheese burrito and some V8 Splash then I will get ready. I'm going with black jeans today so I can wear my black Ariats - we have a few sessions in the library today so I wanted my good walking shoes.
My niece, Hannah, gets her ears pierced today. I prayed for you Hannah hope it goes well and can't wait to see them!
Thought for the day:
Daniel 12:02 & 03 - What you do now has impact in eternity; how you grow now has impact forever and ever and ever! Now there's some motivation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm getting ears pierced today at 1:00 at Merle Norman. Which earrings do youtink I should choose? We like your Blog. We are glad everything is going well so far. Keep us up to date and we will keep praying. I finished my skirt for 4-H and I sewed a new dress and swimming suit for Stacy.
Hannah
Post a Comment