Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I am all tucked into my itty bitty jail cell ready to start my LEEP orientation tomorrow. It's 11:15pm and I have most of my things unpacked except for a few clothes I left in the car. I am having a beef stick and pink lemonade for dinner. Figure I should get the full "college" life experience. I have a corner room that is in its own section of the dorm. There are only 3 rooms in this section. I have not met any of my neighbors but have heard someone out there. There are two sinks in the hallway. One at each in and a tiny, tiny bathroom with a toilet on one side and a very scrudy shower on the other. I believe I share this with the other two rooms. This makes my Grandma's new room look enormous. I'm a little concerned about getting up into the bed the only chair in here is rolling so I don't think I better do that! I am starting to wind down and get sleepy so I'm hoping to get about 7 hours of sleep if I can fall asleep quick enough. I have all my devices charging and am hooked into the internet. I will start the morning with my Bible study and a shower and then go over the schedule to make sure I am squared away for the day. Night all!

No comments: