Friday, July 9, 2010

Day 2 - Almost Check


I survived Day 2 - almost! I have one more session left (half hour video at 8:30pm). Then tomorrow we our first session is not until 10:45am. I hope to sleep in and work on my assignment.
Today we had a two tech sessions, two library sessions and our first meeting with instructor. It was fun but exhausting. For lunch, I collapsed on a couch in the hallway of GSLIS and ate a protein bar. I made some fun connections today with Carrie, Eti, Kathleen, and Beth. After the meeting with our TAs, Kyle and I went to dinner at Noodles, Co. We met up with Kathleen there and had a nice discussion. Then Kathleen and I went to Cocomero for some yogurt. I was pretty full so I put most of it in my freezer. It will be a nice midnight snack while I'm working on my assignment!

No comments: